Former name retained.
Catherine Johnson (No. 390), formerly Edith B., was a freight lighter purchased by the Navy and placed in service on 15 June 1918. She transported supplies within the 3d Naval District for the next 14 years. Her name was canceled and she was reclassified YF-161 on 17 July 1920. She was placed out of service on 19 November 1930, reclassified YC-660, and sold on 29 September 1932.