Former name retained.
(SP: l. 42'6"; b. 10'; dr. 4'; s. 8 k.; cpl. 7; a. 2 mg.)
Caroline (No. 1105), motor boat was free leased to the Navy 17 May 1917. Commissioned with Ensign F. K. Wyatt commanding, she was assigned to the 12th Naval District. She performed harbor patrol and guard ship duty at San Diego throughout the war and on 23 December 1918 was returned to her owner.