Cossack, see the "Stone Fleet"
Former name retained.
Cossack (No. 695), a motorboat, was purchased by the Navy, placed in service on 1 May 1917, and assigned to the 1st Naval District. She conducted patrols in the Boston section until October 1918 when she transferred to the 3d Naval District. Cossack was stricken from the Navy List on 27 March 1919 and on 22 November was turned over to the Coast Guard.