A river in South Carolina.
Congaree (IX-84), formerly Wakiva, was an auxiliary yawl acquired by the Navy and placed in service at Port Everglades Section Base on 17 October 1942 for inshore patrol duty in the 7th Naval District. She performed in this capacity until placed out of service on 15 March 1943. In May 1946 she was transferred to Annapolis for duty at the Naval Academy. Congaree was turned over to the Maritime Commission in April 1947 and stricken from the Navy Register on 10 June.