Ships to Sea
1. The front of a ship.
3. A paddlewheel ship that uses sail or steam power.
6. The long pole rising from the keel through the deck of a ship.
7. A group of ships traveling together for protection is called a _ _ _ _ _ _.
9. Rope on a ship.
11. The frame of a ship.
12. A fast ship that has many uses.
14. The left side of a ship.
17. See 10 down.
19. The back of a ship.
20. The bathroom on a ship.
22. A person who prefers the land to the sea.
1. A modern ship with the heaviest guns and armor.
2. Stairs on a ship.
3. The right side of a ship.
4. "Swab the _ _ _ _," the floor of a ship.
5. The lookout, or what you where on your wrist to tell time.
8. You will learn about ships on your visit to The _ _ _ _ Museum.
10. A ship that launches planes.
13. When the _ _ _ _ _ _ is turned, the bow of a ship moves in the same direction.
15. The revolving structure on a warship that holds guns mounted inside.
16. A group of ships.
18. Drop the _ _ _ _ _ _ to hold the ship in place.
19. See 3 across.
21. A sailor sleeps in a _ _ _ _ on board a ship.