The Naval History and Heritage Command Inspector General Hotline provides an opportunity to report significant cases of abuse of authority, mismanagement, fraud/waste & abuse.
Please fill out the Inspector General Action Request (IGAR) which will better aid us in responding to your complaint and attach it to the above NHHC IG Hotline email link above.
Step 1: Determine the best method to address your issue.
Review the following List of Matters Appropriate for the Inspector General:
- Abuse of Authority/Position
- Bribes/Kickbacks/Acceptance of Gratuities
- Conflicts of Interests
- Ethics Violations
- Fraud/Travel Fraud (TDY and TAD)
- Gifts (Improper)
- Improper Referral for Mental Health Evaluations
- Mismanagement (Significant Cases)
- Misuse of Official Time, Gov’t Property, Position and Public Office
- Political Activities
- Procurement Issues
- Purchase Card/Travel Card Abuse
- Reprisal (Military Whistleblower Protection)
- Safety/Public Health (Substantial/Specific)
- Systemic Problems
- Time and Attendance (Significant Violations)
- Waste (Gross)