(SP-407: t. 15; l. 52'; b. 11'3"; dr. 3' aft; s. 16 mph.; a. 1 1-pdr., 1 .30 cal. mg.)
Speedway (SP-407), a motor boat constructed by the Gas Engine & Power Co. and Charles L. Seaburg Co., of Morris Heights, N.Y., was acquired by the Navy on free lease on 2 May 1917 from her owner, W. Blair of New York City, and commissioned on 3 May 1917. She served on section patrol along the middle Atlantic seaboard until 14 February 1919, when she was returned to her owner.