A former name retained.
(SP-154: t. 27; l. 65’; b. 15’3”; dr. 4’6”; s. 10 k.; cpl. 10; a. 1 1-pdr., 1 .30 cal. Mg.)
Lady Anne (SP-154), a motor yacht, was built in 1914 by Brown, Tottenville, Staten Island, N.Y.; purchased by the Navy 10 April 1.917 from her owner, George P. Walker, Savannah, Ga.; enrolled in the Naval Coast Defense Reserve 19 April; and commissioned 7 May at Charleston, S.C., Lt. (jg.) John S. Thompson, USNRF, in command.
Assigned to the 6th Naval District, Charleston, Lady Anne operated out of Savannah, Ga., on section and harbor patrols. She sailed the lower reaches of the Savannah River and along the Atlantic coast inspecting merchant ships and sealing wireless radios. Lady Anne decommissioned 8 February 1919 and transferred to NOTS for harbor patrol duty at Charleston. Offered for sale 13 November, she was withdrawn from sale 3 February 1920 and transferred to the War Department 25 February.